Sunday 1 May 2011

Forgive me Blogoshphere It's Been 5 Months Since My Last Confession..

Well it's been a long time since my last post, sorry for that guys, just been trying to work out my arse from my elbow, quite literally!

I believe my arse is what my nappy goes on and my elbow, well that elusive little devil has eluded me thus far; but I'm sure I'll find it eventually.


As you can see from the picture above I'm now into bottles, I do like a nice warm bottle of water after my food, yep I'm eating solids now, well not so much solids as mush, but it tastes nice.
Speaking of bottles mummy and daddy keep trying to sneak this kind of milk substitute into them and I'm like NO! Why the hell would I want some cheap substitute when I've got the real thing, you can't beat the boob, note to mummy & daddy; I'm not stupid, it's not big, it's not clever, give up.





This is me and a friend of mind, he doesn't say much but at least he stays in one place when I grab his face and eat his ears; unlike the cat.


Even thouugh he can be a right pain in the nappy sometimes, I do love my daddy.


Finally discovered where my feet are located, aren't they a wonderful thing?


Tasty too.


Below is me chillin on my moms in my first denim skirt

1 comment:

  1. Ah the 'what are these things on the ends of my spare arms?' phase

    SBW

    ReplyDelete